Hi Abdel,

as much as I know before we started on fixing bugs there I was not able
to scroll trough the UserGuide without hitting an Assert ;)

I think that this is due to the "more" metrics calculations we have to do
in order to fix all that scrolling bugs and with it the removal of the
nullpainter which was not calculating important stuff as *normal* text, and
therefore with it in place the x positions of the insets where all wrong!

Greets,

        Jürgen

Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Hi Andre,

Before Denmark, the UserGuide PageDown test was at 18 seconds. Now it is at 25 seconds. I hope you have some more code in store for speed ;-)

Abdel.

Würth Phoenix S.r.l.
Dr. Jürgen Vigna
System Integration