Peter Kümmel wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
no-undefined symbols work well with C++. However I don't
see what you'd link to make this usable.

We have  (1)  core + frontend  (without Qt)
        (2)  frontend + frontend/qt (without core)

But linking-wise both depend on the 'without' stuff
With some effort (1) should not depend on Qt and that's the way to go IMHO:

- static lib libLyX.[a/lib]:
  contains core (src/inset/support/etc) + frontend + controller

It's not hard do create a shared support library, it's the most simple
part, I already had it in my dll branch.

Agreed. Then the "non shared" between the exe and the qt4 frontend dll part would be even smaller.

Abdel.

  • Re: GUII Abdelrazak Younes