Angus Leeming wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Do we still need guiapi.[Ch]? Again, it seems like it is not linked to the final LyX executable.
I let it there because I don't know it is used in some external client. We shall know if this is true or not before removing this.

You can kill it. Lars introduced it years ago when he got exited by the idea of dll-importing the frontend library, but the idea never came to anything concrete.

This is almost concrete now :-)

The file can always be resurrected later on; it's meant to be a C-
language wrapper to our C++ frontend library calls.

I'll kill it then. C++ dll are common nowadays, I don't think we'll ever need to wrap the frontend interface in C.

Thanks,
Abdel.

  • Re: guiapi.C Abdelrazak Younes