Abdelrazak> Hello, As promised this patch fixes most (all?) the
Abdelrazak> crashes obtained when switching windows.

Abdelrazak> This may look like a cleanup, and it is in a sense, but
Abdelrazak> IMHO this was the only way to have clean and non buggy
Abdelrazak> multi-window support. It was quite a bit of work so,
Abdelrazak> please Jose, is that fine with you?

It is indeed a big patch, but now that multi-windows has been
accepted, I am not sure we can avoid it. And in any case, the cleanup
seems useful (I cannot say that I read all of the patch, but the start
is sound).

As Georg said, this is up to José.