On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 07:51:07PM -0600, Bo Peng wrote:

> > > On Friday 03 November 2006 12:05 am, Enrico Forestieri wrote:
> > >   I have used today, and now as I have double checked and it works for
> > > me...
> >
> > Really? When I select "View source" I only see a line
> >
> > % Preview source code for paragraph
> >
> > and nothing else. If I select "Display complete source" then it works.
> > Maybe this is also a byproduct fix of the backing pixmap fix by Abdel?
> > I still have to recompile with that applied.
>
> Works here for the latest revision. "for paragraph " should be
> followed by a paragraph number. Please provide more details: os,
> compiler, file loaded and I will also try to see what might have gone
> wrong.

I see that it works on linux, so this must be specific to cygwin.
Compiler is gcc and it happens with every file loaded. This must have
to do with wide streams, but it is curious that it works for complete
source. I fear that I'll have to have a look as I don't think that
you have Qt4 for cygwin. However, this problem should also happen with
a mingw build, but I think that nobody is using mingw these days...
IMO, the fact that a free software project on Windows supports a closed
source compiler and not gcc is kinda of peculiar...

--
Enrico