Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
"Abdelrazak" == Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Abdelrazak> Hum, this is indeed a usability problem... What about
Abdelrazak> letting it stay like it is now? FYI, what we have now is:

Abdelrazak> If you resize one window showing one document, then, if
Abdelrazak> some other window is also showing, the line breaks in the
Abdelrazak> second window will be automatically adjusted with the line
Abdelrazak> breaks of the first window, regardless of the geometry.

And what if the text is too large for the window?

Then part of the writings will not the visible in this window. But of course, when you switch back the focus to the second window, the text is automatically adjusted to the correct size. As I said, it is annoying but it still enable to work on the same document in two windows.

We could also have multiwindow without the possibility to have a
buffer shown in two different views. This is still much better than
two separate LyX instances, in terms of cut-and-paste in particular.

Fine with me. But let's postpone a bit this decision please. Maybe I (or someone else) will find the time to fix this problem before the second alpha. If not, then we'll make the decision at this point.

Abdel.