Georg Baum wrote:

I believe that a special end-of-paragraph inset will create other problems: It must never be placed anywhere else than at the end of a paragraph. This will probably require some code to ensure that. It cannot be selected by the user, because it is not visible. There are probably other things as well.
This is also my feeling. It would take time to get things right. I am glad that you see it the same way.

BTW, did you make up your mind about the CT related ile format change? If we decide that it is a change we should implement that before the first alpha.
I think Jose mentioned that all author information are dropped during 1.4->1.3 conversion. Nonetheless, it is still on my agenda.

Michael