Dear developers,

Found the following cursor feature in lyx.

1. when I insert a footnote and edit it with several libnes, everthing
is nice.

But when I close the footnote, the cursor is  no longer on the right
place

Pressing PgUp and PgDn  or vice versa fixes the problem, but this is not
the

way it should be, or is it?

2. Tried to cut and paste a range of text with formulas, references and
footnotes

This works fine in lyx-1.1.2 but I am able to produce a core dump with
lyx-1.1.5cvs.

(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/ringbom/tmp/lyx-1.1.5cvs/src/lyx ./lyx
(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...
(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...
Failed to share colors. Using private colormap
LyXComm: Pipe /home/ringbom/.lyx/lyxpipe.in already exists.
If no other LyX program is active, please delete the pipe by hand and
try again.(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...
0x814407a in ?? ()
(gdb)

Somebody else able to produce this dump?

INFO

Redhat 6.1. i 686

gcc 2.95.2

1.1.5cvs of 17.4. from Sylvan's site