On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 03:12:15PM +0100, Ben Cazzolato wrote:
> Guys
>
> Just downloaded the latest version of 1.1.5cvs RPM as of 2:00pm GMT.  It fixed
> my cut and paste problem but now I can't run latex when I have equations in the
> figure captions.  I looks like it's dropping the $ from around the equations.
> See below for extract of my log file.

The problem is in InsetFormula::Latex()

  if (fragile) // this is where fragile != 0 was used (Lgb)
         par->Write(os, fragile);
  else
         mathed_write(par, os, &ret, fragile, label.c_str());

It doesn't make any sense to do completely different thing when fragile is
true/false.
I think it should be just

  mathed_write(par, os, &ret, fragile, label.c_str());