Am Freitag, 5. Januar 2007 18:27 schrieb Bennett Helm:

> In addition, cut and paste is currently not working well: it only
> pastes unformatted text (and omits footnotes and other insets). I
> haven't reported this given the flux in the cut-and-paste code,
> though I don't know if it's a Mac specific bug.

This looks like QClipboard::ownsClipboard() always returns false. Can you
please verify that by a debug message in GuiClipboard::isInternal? If you
just add the line

lyxerr << "GuiClipboard::isInternal: " <<
qApp->clipboard()->ownsClipboard() << endl;

, do a copy and then paste it should print

GuiClipboard::isInternal: 1

If my guess it right it will print

GuiClipboard::isInternal: 0

instead.