On Tue, 9 Jan 2007, Angus Leeming wrote:

Georg Baum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Am Dienstag, 9. Januar 2007 19:53 schrieb Bo Peng:
I don't think that we need a separate devel wiki.

I do not see an immediate use of devel wiki, but can doxygen generated
source doc be hosted somewhere?

That should definitely be done. The problem is that it takes really long to generate it, and some volunteer would need to write the scripts.

I agree that hosting doxygen generated source should definitely be done.
Unfortunately I have no experience at all with it, otherwise I'd do it.

As for hosting it, that should be possible to do on aussie (aka www.lyx.org and wiki.lyx.org). This I can place in some suitable location if I just had the actual material.

I'll look around for something related to doxygen on aussie though.

But I wonder... how long is 'really long to generate'? It's not generated online is it?

/Christian