On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 11:09:03PM +0100, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
> Andre Poenitz wrote:
> >Does this actually help?
> >
> >I would have expected that moving the method definition to the header
> >would have been needed, too (possiby causing additional header pulled
> >in)
>
> Year, that's what I ended up doing in a following commit.

It was a genuine question. With 'global optimization' features creeping
into recent compilers (icc, MSVC, maybe others) I could have imagined
that it 'worked' (apart from breaking C++ definition/declaration rules,
but MSVC is still pretty forgiving when it comes to violations).

So I understand now that the path helps, but only if the definition is
indeed put in the header. Right?

Andre'