Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

> Martin Vermeer wrote:
>> On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 13:36 +0100, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

>>> ID  Sev     Pri     Plt     Owner   State   Result  Summary
>>> 675         maj     P2      Oth     [EMAIL PROTECTED]    REOP
>>> avoid
>>> insertion of figure in caption environment
>>
>> There are two proposed patches for this, one fix-up, and one caption
>> inset based, more fundamental one. Both are with Georg like so many
>> other things...

??? This is not in my queue. IIRC I voted to put the right one in if it
works and offered to do the lyx2lyx part, but then somebody discovered some
problems, so it was unclear to me which one is going in.

> Here the "right" one. It is so short that I am tempted to commit it and
> fix the remaining drawing issues.

Don't forget lyx2lyx if you commit that. What happened to the problems we
discovered last time? Are they fixed now?

Georg