Lars> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: | I
Lars> am a bit surprised by the following: | -Bullet::Bullet(const int
Lars> f, const int c, const int s) | +Bullet::Bullet(int f, int c, int
Lars> s)

Lars> Bullet.C was wrong the header file is right.

Lars> | Also, this | -// need to make the c++ compiler fint the
Lars> correct version of abs. | +// need to make the c++ compiler find
Lars> the correct version of abs. | // This is at least true for g++.
Lars> | +#ifdef __GNUG__ | using std::abs; | +#endif | is not right,
Lars> since one should never condition on compilers (against |
Lars> autoconf philosophy). The best is probably to add the proper |
Lars> definitions in cheaders/cmath.

Lars> It is also possible that ::abs would work.

I added the C++ definition of abs() in the cmath header.

Lars> | I also tried to find in the list archive which string method
Lars> of gcc | 2.x.y was supposed to have arguments in the wrong
Lars> order, and could not | find it. Lars, any clue?

Lars> was it one of the replace methods? or insert?

Well both cxx and gcc have replace(pos,n,string), which I believe are
correct. They also have insert(pos, string, pos, n), which seems
correct too.