Martin> This is _much_ better. BTW did you notice
Martin> InsetBranch::plaintext()? The infrastructure is there, waiting
Martin> to be used...

My problem was to know whether we should restrict ourselves to the
first paragraph.

Martin> Does anyone see a gotcha or want to test this still (generally
Martin> a good idea), or can I commit this to 1.5? (a similar patch to
Martin> toc.C in 1.4 would also be appropriate.)
>>  A patch similar to above would be OK for 1.4.

Martin> Jean-Marc, could you do this, as it is near-trivial? I'm again
Martin> having access problems (i.e., its near-complete absence) over
Martin> the extended weekend :-(

I'll have a look.