Bernhard Roider wrote:

> Hello!
>
> The attached patch fixes the problem in trunk. The problem was that for
the filename one token was
> retrieved from the lexer instead of the whole remaining line.

Thanks a lot. The fix is correct (the same code is used in
InsetGraphicsParams::Read), and I put it in.

Jean-Marc, I guess this is for 1.4.4, too?

> PS: I think the preferred way for contributing should be via a bug report?

The mailing list is fine, especially if something requires discussion. It
can happen that people are too busy with other stuff to answer. In that
case use bugzilla to make sure that nothing gets forgotten. Christian
Ridderström sent a better summary on friday. Is it on the wiki yet?

Georgg