Jacek> Hi, I've decided to ask this question ...

Jacek> I use LyX-1.4.3/gcc_3.2.3/libforms_1.0.90/linux_x86. In my lyx
Jacek> file, I have a picture float with a caption. When I try to
Jacek> "select" a piece of text in this caption with a mouse, the
Jacek> cursor jumps all over the file (to random places), as a result
Jacek> the selected text (marked blue) is completely wrong. Have you
Jacek> ever met something like this?

I have never seen that. Could it be possible to have a precise example
(maybe with a file)?