On Tuesday 23 January 2007 9:37:24 pm Michael Gerz wrote:
> Before the beta, we should have another look at Status.15x. Those bugs
> that haven't been fixed yet should be added to bugzilla, and Status.15x
> should be removed.

  I agree.

> We should also decide on the LyX installer before the beta (depends on
> the availability of Joost or the willingness of others to jump in).

  rpm works for me. ;-)
  I agree.

> Are there any known showstopper ATM? I intend to have a second look at
> the plain text output but this can wait (marginal changes).

  CT is a showstopper, plain text export is not. ;-)

> Do you intend to release more than one beta release?

  I would like to decide that after reviewing the reaction from the code. We
know, as Enrico stated above, that there are some encoding problems that need
to be solved. Only a wider spread use will show some of them and their
extent...

--
José Abílio