José Matos wrote:
On Wednesday 24 January 2007 5:58:54 am 한창길 wrote:
Hello,

What is the size of text_?
In my windows box, text_.size()=2, but in my linux box text_.size()=1 for the same character.

It should be one in any case.

A quick search (read use of svn blame :-) ) in that file shows that the file is essential the same that Abdel submitted when the qt4 branch began. This file seems to have converted from the qt3 counterpart.

I suspect some problems due to different locales and/or encodings on the two platforms. It's maybe the same issue as with Arabic composite characters. The solution is basically the cleanup the mess in encoding.C

Abdel.