Michael> Hello, why do we need the buffer parameters if we want to
Michael> move some characters from one paragraph to another?

Michael> I see that it has to do with font settings but isn't there a
Michael> simpler way?

Michael> The fact that we need the buffer parameters for moving item
Michael> means that I have to pass them through all
Michael> accept/rejectChanges methods :-(

This is due to the strange way we handle language:

- on the one hand, we refuse to let getFontSettings return some
  inherit value for language because Dekel Tsur insisted that the
  language cannot be inherited (because it is a property of the text)

- on the other hand, we pass a bparams parameter everywhere so that we
  can use the buffer language as fallback. So this _is_ inheritance!

This whole situation is schizophrenic, but I do not see an easy way
out.