Abdelrazak Younes schrieb:
Michael Gerz wrote:
Hi,

this patch should fix most problems related to accept/reject-change. I tested it briefly (given the limited time resources).

I don't understand where InsetText::acceptChanges() and InsetText::rejectChanges() are used. I only see that LyXText::acceptOrRejectChange() is used in BufferView. Is that temporary code that still need to be finished or what?
No. This code has to stay. These methods are called by Paragraph::pimpl::acceptChanges() and Paragraph::pimpl::rejectChanges() for nested insets.

Less than that I guess. Just call checkDepm() after all CT related LFUN in BufferView.

It is not _that_ easy. checkDepm() does all kinds of weird things by comparing the old and the new cursor position. I need a simpler method that cleans up a complete set of paragraphs (independent from any cursor). I know what is needed, I just need some time.

Michael