Abdelrazak Younes schrieb:
Michael Gerz wrote:
Abdel, Jean-Marc,

here is my first attempt to incorporate a simple & efficient DEPM into accept/reject change.

I like it. If it works, I would suggest to try to share some code between the two DEPMs. There are some cases where this new DEPM would be preferable over the old one (those where we artificially create a dummy cursor).
AFAICS, there are only two methods in which we use dummy cursors to invoke checkDepm:

LyXText::CursorUp() LyXText::CursorDown()

Unfortunately, I don't understand the code. Does the cursor always leave the line to which we apply DEPM?

Michael