Joost> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Uwe> Where? I tested your installer and I get the crash. The last time
Uwe> you worked on the installer Acrobat 8 wasn't released, so how
Uwe> could you know that there is a DDE bug in Acrobat? How does your
Uwe> solution works and where can I find it. Could you the next time
Uwe> please inform the list about such changes.

Joost> I've uploaded the fix to SVN in december 2006.

Do you have a reference?

>> Joost, it would be nice to make a new 1.4.3 release that fixes both
>> problems.

Joost> The translation problem has not been solved yet. I sent a
Joost> message to the list but nobody came up with a fix.

I think this is the fix (provided you use scons):
http://bugzilla.lyx.org/trac/changeset/16350
http://bugzilla.lyx.org/trac/changeset/16445
http://bugzilla.lyx.org/trac/changeset/16804

The last one was what got it to work, I guess. The second one contains
much unrelated stuff.