Am Samstag, 3. Februar 2007 00:18 schrieb Uwe Stöhr:

> portfolio. Until now I only got positive reactions and only from users, I
would like to hear what
> you developers think about it. (The manual can also be used to find ideas
about further LyX features.)

I did not read it, but noticed an error by chance in section 1.3 image
formats: pdf can embed natively png, jpg and pdf (and LyX makes use of
that), you write that it only can embed pdf. I wanted to create a patch
instead of complaining, but since you ask...
It would also be good to describe the conversion strategy here: bitmap
images in formats other than png and jpg are converted to png for
pdflatex, and vector images other than pdf are converted to pdf. That
might be helpful for users to decide which format they use.

Georg