Abdelrazak> Besides, could you give me one single reason as to why it
Abdelrazak> is _so_ important to place the label inside the section as
Abdelrazak> opposed to rightly after. The end-result will be 100% the
Abdelrazak> same because this is how LateX works.

If you have two consecutive sections headers, for example, the label
will have to be on a standalone paragraph. While I agree that it is
equivalent wrt latex, It is misleading for the user.

Also, I wonder what it does to docbook (we are not only doing latex)