Am Dienstag, 20. Februar 2007 21:44 schrieb José Matos:

>   If you use debian as you have hinted before :-) and read its man page
you
> will see this:

Which manpage? I don' see this in the one of grace, gracebat or xmgrace
manpages.

> [DEBIAN] Direct PDF output has been disabled since the PDF library is not
> free software. There is an easy workaround - just use the epstopdf script
from
> the tetex-bin package.

What? You have a debian man page on fedora which I don't have on debian?
Strange world.

>   Is the good convertion due to the vector flag for converter?
> If yes, then cool (yeah). :-)

Good question. Unfortunately this is not the case. It only works by chance.
Of course we should prefer a vector-only conversion chain if one exists,
but that is not implemented yet. I'll add this to bugzilla.

Georg