"Pablo De Napoli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| '__gnu_debug_def::list<boost::shared_ptr<lyx::support::ForkedProcess>,
| std::allocator<boost::shared_ptr<lyx::support::ForkedProcess> > >'
| ../../src/support/forkedcontr.h:62:   instantiated from here
| /usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/include/g++-v4/bits/stl_list.h:282:
| internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
| Please submit a full bug report,
| with preprocessed source if appropriate.
| See <URL:http://bugs.gentoo.org/> for instructions.
| Preprocessed source stored into /tmp/ccxlBOHD.out file, please attach this
| to your bugreport.
| make[4]: *** [PreviewLoader.lo] Error 1
| make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
| make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
| make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
| make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
|
| Obviously this ought to be caused by a bug in gcc rather than in lyx
| (or by a hardware problem).

If it fails at different places all the time, then a hardware problem
is not unlikely.

| I want to ask you if you are having the same trouble,
| so that in that case, we can isolate it and report it to the gcc mantainers.

This should probably not be reported to gcc maintainer, at list not
first. Since this gcc is a gentoo release, it should be reported there
first.

As a work around you may try to disable stl debug: --disable-stdlib-debug

--
        Lgb