blackziggy> Hi! I'm Iñaki Larrañaga (aka Dooteo) and I just finished
blackziggy> (i think...) the translation of eu.po file for
blackziggy> LyX-1.0.3...

Hello,

Thanks for the files. I'd be glad to add them to our distribution, I
fear that many strings will mismatch with the current version (soon
1.1.5). Would you be willing to update this translation?

I can apply this translation to 1.1.5, if you want, but I'm afraid it
will not be of much use. The best is probably to wait for LyX
1.1.5pre2 (in a few days) and update your translation for it.

blackziggy> And now, while a friend of mine is correcting the Intro,
blackziggy> Splash & Tutorials handbooks translated a few weeks ago to
blackziggy> Basque language (eu)

Great! Would you like to be added as the Basque maintainer for LyX?

blackziggy> When I was reading some
blackziggy> information about how to translate this files, I read that
blackziggy> to made it I must use docstrip utilities... The matter is
blackziggy> that I never used nor Tex nor LaTeX, so, can somebody help
blackziggy> me explainig what must I do with this?

Where did you read that?

blackziggy> p.d: The files that I just insert in this email are:
blackziggy> eu.po, eu.gmo, Credits, Changes and Configure..

Please do not send files like configure and eu.gmo: their are really
to large, and can be regenerated.