I have not followed the previous discussions but I have a font
problem with the newest beta - no greek characters, some
characters remain as names, etc.

Is this just my problem? Or more common?
Or is there even a fixed version?

Thanks,
-Jan

On 4/27/07, Anders Ekberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 27 apr 2007, at 04.01, Bennett Helm wrote:

> On Apr 26, 2007, at 4:24 PM, Bob Lounsbury wrote:

>> A couple of things I've noticed under brief use. Scrolling seems much
>> improved. It is still pretty slow typing in figure floats,
>> although math
>> equations seem faster. I can confirm the strange issue reported
>> that the
>> on-screen fonts when set to Times look like Helvetica or something
>> similar,
>> but when set to Times New Roman they look correct.
>
> This happened for me the first time I used it. When this happened,
> LyX wasn't finding all my fonts in Preferences > Screen fonts. Upon
> reconfiguring and restarting, everything was back to normal. I'm
> not sure what happened.'
Didn't fix it for me. Checked around a bit and the same thing happens
if you set the font to e.g. Symbol and Zapf Dingbats (if ever you
would want to have those fonts ;-) So I guess it is a more general
font problem (in qt I guess?). Hopefully it can be solved that
without reintroducing the copy-paste-bug...

/Anders