Abdelrazak> Also, please open an entry in bugzilla.lyx.org and put the
Abdelrazak> example file in there too.

>From what I read in the report there is no file involved.

Abdelrazak> * I am serious, we _really_ need you.

Agreed.

Abdelrazak> For a change, I am even willing to shut up and to listen
Abdelrazak> to your suggestion and guidance if you decide to help us a
Abdelrazak> bit more.

Unfortunately, I cannot blame Georg for resenting being told to shut
up (this is not what happened, I am summarizing :). I am not sure he
want to push his luck again.