Bo Peng wrote:
> Another one is too little focus on 1.5.0 release. For example, restarting
> the work on insetlisting now is ridicolous.

I have never been a model developer in this regard because I had never
'focused' on 1.5.0 due to my very limited time.

OK, I'll try to give you some focus then ;-)

This time, I *really*
need this feature for my own work

You know of course that you have the power to implement everything you want locally don't you? :-)

so I am willing to spend some time
on this feature. Jose happens to like it as well.

Will this feature involves a format change? If yes, how much time do you need in order to implement the very minimal change to support it? If no, then I suggest that you develop this feature and use it locally. We will then integrate it in 1.5.1.

This is just my humble proposition, I do not and will not substitute myself to the release manager.

Abdel.