On Wednesday 02 May 2007 21:44:37 Georg Baum wrote:
> Then I _really_ dislike some recent changes in LyX development. I don't
> think I need to reiterate all of them, one example can be seen in my other
> mail of today.

  Are you implying that we have a development model? ;-)

  FWIW this is a direct reference to a Ghandi quote:
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mohandas_Gandhi

Q: "What do you think of Western Civilization?"
A: "I think it would be a good idea!"

  On a more serious note there is an article in LWN today about the release
models:
http://lwn.net/Articles/232492/

Since this article is blocked until next week you should instead follow this
http://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/232492/cbcdf89a9b4080e5/

--
José Abílio