José Matos schrieb:
On Thursday 03 May 2007 17:51:25 Michael Gerz wrote:
Beta  3: Friday, May 11
RC    1: Friday, May 25
Final  : Friday, June 1 (unless a new critical bug appear)

No file format changes and new features after beta 3 - only bug fixing!

Those two conditions are not necessarily both satisfied at once. The release candidates for 1.4 proved that sometimes the best way to fix a bug is to update the file format. We had to do it more than once since that was the cleanest way.
Point taken. But all hobby-horses have to be stopped by beta 3, even if it hurts (no matter how important or smart they are). IMHO things like icons rescaling falls into this category, too.

If May 11 is too early, we spend add another week (i.e. May 18) but not more than that.

But, hey, I am not the project leader. José, speak to us. I am sure nobody will object!

Michael