+bool InsetListingsParams::fromEncodedString(string const & in)
+{
+       // Decode string!
+       // Do nothing because " was silently ignored.
+       setParams(in);
+}

msvc needs a return value.

Thanks. I will correct that. bool was used in many places to see if a
parameter string is correct, but I switched to exception later.

I now tend to throw std::exception instead of
support::ExceptioMmessage because I do not need the title from
ExceptionMessage.what(). I guess even std::string can do the job.

Peter, may I ask how to properly put QEditBox'es in QGroupBox? When I
put the object in QGroupBox and use layout->vertically, the QGroupBox
will be squeezed to a narrow band. How can I let QGroupBox have the
verticle size of its inside objects? Adjust size does not work.

Bo