Hello DevLyXppers,

I'm writting lost of mathematical equations with lyx, and there is a
feature which would be very useful for me (and for other I think.)

When i write equation, I stick the math panel and other useful panel on
the desktop, but, if I switch to another open document, the panels
disappear.... I have to reopen them. So if you could do something to
keep the panel open ... this would be very nice.

Yann (a lyx user)
--
"Y faut liiirrreee, Arlequin, Champion de l'amourrrr" Dany Boon
(Yann MORERE                 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] )