Bo Peng wrote:
> I will propse a patch soon.

Attached. OK to commit?

OK for me (others might have an opinion). Also, please try to reduce line width to 72 characters.

I am surprised that I actually like a bit
background for math (light yellow?), but having both mathcorners and
mathbg looks strange. Anyway, the default of both of them are
background and I have no intention to change the default. As you have
said, many people are touching about lyx' appearance. :-)

Your patch offers maximum flexibility, I might set some background color myself. In any case I have math preview enabled so only the current formula is ugly :-)

Abdel.