Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
> Peter Kümmel wrote:
>>
>> So we can't use isAutoRepeat also not hasPendingEvents. Best idea
>> I have is to revert.
>
> I think so too :-( But that was a nice idea ;-)

isAutoRepeat doesn't work because of the word completion, it only
returns true for the repeated letters in the completed word, but
makes this really sense? So it is a candidate for a bug report
to Trolltech.

What hasPendingEvents returns makes no sens to me.
Isn't it that there is a queue for all events, and when one
is handled (event-accept()) it is done and removed from the
queue? The truth isin the Qt source code, but who could
read it?

> The keyReleaseEvent() solution in bugzilla is probably the best solution.

I don't think this will help because the release event is also in the queue
as all the scroll events, and by this it will come too late, after all the
additional scrolling is done.

--
Peter Kümmel