Just wanted to bring this to people's attention:
#ifdef WITH_WARNINGS
#warning This will not work anymore when we have multiple views of the
same buffer
// In this case, we will have to correct also the cursors held by
// other bufferviews. It will probably be easier to do that in a more
// automated way in CursorSlice code. (JMarc 26/09/2001)
#endif
This is from Text2.cpp, around line 1220. Since we do now have multiple
views, either there is a bug here or else the warning can be removed.

Richard

Richard G Heck, Jr
Professor of Philosophy
Brown University
http://frege.brown.edu/heck/
Get my public key from http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de
Learn how to sign your email using Thunderbird and GnuPG at:
http://dudu.dyn.2-h.org/nist/gpg-enigmail-howto