Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
"Jean-Marc" == Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

"Abdelrazak" == Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Abdelrazak> Hum the version I committed from JMarc used the
Abdelrazak> CursorSlice::operator<() which does not check for idx()
Abdelrazak> IIRC. Should add this test JMarc?

Jean-Marc> I double checked and it does check for idx. However, I see
Jean-Marc> now that any container implements lexicographic ordering
Jean-Marc> tests. Question: would the following patch make sense?
Jean-Marc> Abdel, I know I have removed code you just added, but I am
Jean-Marc> wondering why we have to declare those extra things. Also,
Jean-Marc> it seems to me that the following could be removed:

I tried to remove some of the operators that should be defined by
<utility>, but could not get it to work. I give up (it is not time for
such cleanups anyway).

I told you already that there are some clash with the void* operator.

Abdel.