On Tuesday 22 May 2007 7:35:12 pm Richard Heck wrote:
> With all the split attention right now, it might be best to wait until
> 1.5.0 is out and then commit this to svn so that it gets tested, early
> on, along with whatever other bugfixes turn up. But I'll see if anyone
> steps up to test it.

  OK. I just want to be fair with you. :-)

  It would be nice for us to have some page in the wiki with the work
procedures for testers (that not necessarily developers again) with
instructions how to test patches. Usually that is a good way to gain new
developers, we throw the bait and wait. ;-)

  And no, I no I don't have any time left at the moment, more than 100 tests
to review and grade until tomorrow. And also my list of bugs to give feedback
is over 20. :-)

--
José Abílio