Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
"Abdelrazak" == Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Abdelrazak> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
"Richard" == Richard Heck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Richard> This is from Text2.cpp, around line 1220. Since we do now
Richard> have multiple views, either there is a bug here or else the
Richard> warning can be removed.
 I think we have a bug, but it is not easy to trigger :)

Abdelrazak> It's even more difficult than you can imagine because this
Abdelrazak> use case below is working correctly here. All cursors are
Abdelrazak> always valid ;-)

How is the second cursor updated?

IIRC, if DEPM is triggered Buffer::changed() is emitted and the other BufferViews will automatically update their cursors.

Abdel.