Am 25.05.2007 um 16:57 schrieb José Matos:

Hi,
are we ready for RC1, in the goals that I have stated to RC1 I had proposed a week between beta 3 and release candidate 1 to avoid any error that had
evaded our search us before.

We have bugs but nothing so glaring that we can not ship the first release
candidate.

If you don't disagree I would like to release either tonight or next Sunday.
        Objections, patches to consider, etc...

On Mac (and probably other platforms, depending on the used font) the cursor movement is broken (it skips lines). Moreover the target_x code in Cursor is broken. I am working on a fix right now. I consider it a bug which shouldn't be in a release candidate....

Stefan

--
José Abílio