Richard Heck wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Richard Heck wrote:
The attached patch addresses this bug. The idea is to leave the TOC
(e.g.) open when closing one buffer, if there is still one open.
Instead, I think we should rather make the TOC non buffer-dependant.
But it's not just the TOC. The real question is: Why should every dialog that is buffer dependent, in the sense that we'll have problems if the dialog is open and there's no buffer, be closed just because we close a buffer? It's safe, yes, but hardly necessary.

If you can prove that no dialog crashes because of that change, I agree.

Abdel.