Ozgur Ugras BARAN wrote:
5. I would appreciate it you can also implement
  ?xx ==> all parameters that contains xx. That is to say, ?placement
would show floatplacement. style would show all style related
parameters. You can also consider xx ==> all parameters that
prefixIs(xx), and other parameters that contains(xx).

I guess, I have added something similar to what you asked. Please
check the attached patch.

1. table[idx].name is char * so != "" is better because no conversion
would be needed.

Indeed, I am agree with Alfredo on this issue. Therefore I have
attached another patch which uses string() for comparison. Use
whichever you think is best.

Use string::empty() instead.

Abdel.