Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
| >      | + ListingsParam(string const & v, bool o, param_type t,
| > | +              string const & i, docstring const & h)
| > |                : value_(v), onoff_(o), type_(t), info_(i), hint_(h)
| > |        {}
| > | -      ///
| > | +      /// Validate a paramater.
| > | +      /// \retval an empty string if \c par is valid.
| > | +      /// \retval otherwise an explanation WRT to \c par invalidity.
| > |        docstring validate(string const & par) const;
| > Are multiline comments usgin '//' really nice?  I'd say that /* */ is
| > better suited for multiline comments.
| | I don't really care.

And suddenly you showed me why I stay away from this list.

The fact that I don't really care if /// or /** is used? Or the fact that I am not willing to obey you and do this change because, as I said, I don't really care? If you stay away from this list because of something as insignificant as that, this is a problem on your side.

Abdel.