Am 29.05.2007 um 21:02 schrieb Dov Feldstern:

Stefan Schimanski wrote:
Am 29.05.2007 um 18:59 schrieb Dov Feldstern:
Stefan Schimanski wrote:
I just tested again. With the latest version of the patch (http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.editors.lyx.devel/85600) I'm getting a crash. To reproduce: (1) make sure RTL option is turned on; (2) start typing (with spaces, just normal typing) until the paragraph breaks to a new line. Start moving backwards (LEFT, assuming LTR). When you hit the beginning of the line and try moving back again, you get a crash. This is the same issue reported by Abdel two weeks ago. Copying the conditions from 1.4 just undoes my fix for that issue. Therefore, I propose to stick with the previous version (http:// permalink.gmane.org/gmane.editors.lyx.devel/85585). I reported this yesterday (http://permalink.gmane.org/ gmane.editors.lyx.devel/85611), but didn't get any reply...
Fixed now. The bidi tables were not updated when changing the row without a boundary==true position in between.

Confirmed.

Stefan, this patch has other additions relative to the previous version from this morning (InsetMathText.cpp, TextMetrics.cpp), besides the bidi fix. Are they in here intentionally? Maybe one of these also corrects the Ctrl-Enter crash (which I am still seeing, but Stefan is not). I'm compiling it now, I'll let you know...

The patch for the newline crash from the other thread is inside now. See there, I described it.

Stefan