> \newcommand*\LyXrightangle{{\usefont{U}{msa}{m}{n}\char120}}

Many thanks.
Where is a table to look what number corresponds to what character in the font files? I seared for a code chart table for msam and msbm but couldn't found this character there.

Now only these characters used in Windows' standard fonts are not supported:

2015 HORIZONTAL BAR: ―
203e OVERLINE: ̅
20a7 PESETA SIGN: ₧ (no longer widely used due to the € sign)
20aa NEW SHEQEL SIGN: ₪
2302 HOUSE: ⌂
2320 TOP HALF INTEGRAL: ⌠
2321 BOTTOM HALF INTEGRAL: ⌡
25ac BLACK RECTANGLE: ▬
25d8 INVERSE BULLET: ◘
25d9 INVERSE WHITE CIRCLE: ◙

When you know a solution how to support one of them, please tell me.
(Using \={} is too short for the OVERLINE, it has to be the same length as \_ )

thanks and regards
Uwe