Hi,

I've committed a new version of the FAQ. It's probably about time to make
this available on the Web site as an HTML page. The tth conversion I
tinkered with looked okay except for a few math mistakes. How should we do
this? Can a link be made so that a FAQ pointer in the "Navigate" table
points to an HTML file in the lyxdoc CVS repository? I can do the
conversion, but I don't have (or really want) CVS access the web
site. Thoughts?

Changes since last version are extensive:

spellchecked (ahem!)
added book and journal references to 1.2
added precompiled binaries info
reorganized question sections
answers added:
        word counting
        horizontal space
        command line LyX->LaTeX conversions
other minor rewording improvements

Expect lots more changes over the next week. This is just my way of
backing up my work. :-)

Mike