Bo Peng wrote:
Does this fixes the problem?

I use English so I can not test, but the string is in the po files
after 'scons update_po'
I will test this (just waiting for compilation of another test patch)

Testing other languages isn't that hard, if you want to try.
Example for debian linux:

1. Ensure that the linux distribution itself has language support.
   The reason for this is that LyX will not be allowed to select a
   GUI language not also supported by the distribution.
   a)  "apt-get install locales"   or   "dpkg-reconfigure locales"
   b) add some other language from the presented list,
       for example nb_NO.UTF-8
        It must be one of the languages supported by LyX, of course.
        Note that this action will _not_ mess up your working english
        setup - you merely get more options. Some distros install with
        all locales - in that case you start at step 2 instead.
2. Open an xterm, and activate the language for that one
   command-line session like this:
   "export LANG=nb_NO.UTF-8"

3. Run LyX from that xterm.
   You should now get LyX in the other language - anything
   still left in english is untranslated stuff.

Helge Hafting