jmontane schrieb:
Hello,
I'm Joan Montané, this is my first message about LyX.

I'm a Catalan LyX user and I want to translate it to Catalan. But I
can't contact with Francesc Burrull i Mestres, the ¿alone? member of
Catalan translation team, He likes missing. Then, weeks ago, I started
to update, sort and fix the strings of ca.po. Currently I've about 1200
strings not translated (untranslated+fuzzy) and, surely, it's an
outdated .po file.

Then, the question, How can I merge my ca.po file with your template pot
file? I don't want start again with update, fixs and sort.

Yes, it seems that Francesco has left the LyX team a long time ago. Please put your contact addresses in the po file.

Regarding merging: Please send us what you have, we will do the merger afterwards. No messages will get lost this way.

Michael